Your wedding will be unique and custom designed for you and your partner—there are no cookie cutter templates at Sky’s The Limit Events—our design, decoration, and coordination services are tailored to fit your needs and budget. Read through our packages below.
With our ten plus years involved in the wedding industry, Sky’s the Limit is always knowledgeable when it comes to the local market and current wedding trends. Sky’s the Limit reduces stress and provides ease and confidence while planning your big day. Through our planning service, we take over all details, making sure your wedding is as perfect as you’ve always dreamed.
- Unlimited guidance, advice, and assistance in all areas of your wedding, as well as unlimited in person, phone, zoom and on-site meetings to ensure you’re as comfortable with your wedding day as we are
- Vendor and venue recommendations, based on a carefully curated list built over time, through experience, ensuring that you’re in the best of hands
- Attendance at vendor and venue meetings to ensure all needs are met and nothing is overlooked
- Design assistance – we refine your wants and desires when it comes to the overall look and decor aesthetic for your wedding. We source all materials, including florals and third-party rentals, as well as plan the logistics of bringing it all together. This includes set up and removal of all decor
- Assistance with budgeting and creation of day of timeline, always keeping everyone in the loop
- Rehearsal of ceremony coordination before you officially walk down the aisle. We make sure you and your wedding party knows exactly what to do to make the ceremony flawless
- Day of onsite management for all vendors, venue and wedding party, making sure that all parties involved know where they should be at all times, ultimately taking the stress off of you as a couple
- During the planning process, all STL couples are assigned their own wedding page through our planning platform. Here, we can stay on track and in constant communication, every step of the way. This is where we create timelines, design, track budgeting and vendors. Best part? It’s completely customized to you as an STL couple and only accessible by you and Sky’s the Limit.
- Upon signing your contract, you receive a special and customized welcome gift.
- Our coordination services are for the hands-on couple who enjoys planning aspects of their wedding but needs a little help bringing it all together
- Sky’s the Limit offers six-month, three-month, month of, two-week lead up and day of coordination. The choice is yours, based on your budgetary needs
- Depending on the services you choose, included is unlimited guidance on planning, budgeting, vendors and venue, and decor/design
- Unlimited in person, over the phone, zoom and on-site visits to ensure your big day is perfect
- Week of communication take over with vendors and venue so that you can be sure that no detail is overlooked
- Day of timeline preparation and ceremony rehearsal coordination, making sure that your walk down the aisle is flawless
- Day of decor set up and day after removal, with all third-party rental logistics taken care of by our team
- Day of on-site management for vendors, venue, and wedding party, making sure all is organized and executed smoothly
- Access to our online planning platform, where you’re assigned your very own one stop wedding planning page
- If you’d prefer to plan out the details of your wedding but desire that magazine worthy looking aesthetic for your big day, leave the design and set up to us
- We perfect, refine and bring together all your ideas and desires, leaving your guests swooning by suggesting a custom colour pallet and setting up a Pinterest board as a space for us to collaborate
- With our ten plus years of experience in wedding design, we offer the most on trend, flawlessly decorated event in the industry. Our team works tirelessly onsite to pull every detail together, leaving no detail undone, bringing your Pinterest board to life
- Services include site visits with decor samples to bring that vision to life, full set up and removal of all decor and products, arrangement of florals and third-party rentals, including logistics of delivery and pick up
- Planning and designing your wedding yourself, or you’re on a budget, but need a little help along the way? We’re here to help
- Sky’s the Limit is now offering one-on-one, sixty-minute planning sessions where you can ask us anything, planning related. In person or over Zoom/phone
- All couples receive a customized welcome package delivered to your door and our step-by-step wedding planning checklist, as well as an exclusive offer
- No, you don’t have to be an STL couple to book and you’re not obligated to book our services at any time afterwards
- Choose from our one-time consultation with the option to book additional meetings after your first, at a lower price point
Day of Elopements
Sky’s the Limit has partnered with an incredible group of vendors, including Marie Roy Photography to bring you an exclusive, one-of-a-kind, magical day of 2021 elopements. Check it out here for more information: *coming soon*